- Directory of Computing Science Journals
Provides inks to 500 different journals.
- Acta Informatica
Covers design, description, presentation and analysis of programs, information
structures and computing systems.
A journal about the design of algorithms in many applied and fundamental areas.
- Automatic Control and Computer Science
Covers automatic control and distributed processing and signal processing.
- Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science
A journal in theoretical computer science.
- Computational Complexity
Features the interface between mathematics and theoretical computer science.
- Computational Statistics
Focuses on the contribution of computing to statistics and vice versa in variety
of fields of statistics.
- Computer Bulletin
Provides journals with the aim of spreading awarenessof professional issues, IT
innovations and technological developments.
- Computer Journal
Publishes articles across a wide range of computer science areas.
Covers research results in numerical computing and informatics.
- Computing Reviews
Publishes reviews on current publications in any area of the computing sciences.
- Current Cites
A monthly selection of annotated citations of current literature in information
- Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity
Provides on-line research reports, surveys and books.
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking
Covers network architecture and management, protocols, software and services.
An international journal of Computing and Informatics.
Mathematical simulation and optimization, recognition and control, programming
theory and systems, automation systems and elements.
- Information and Computation
Covers all areas of theoretical computer science and computational aspects of
- Inria – Infoweb
List of 300 computer science journals.
- International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science
- International Journal on Very Large Data Bases
A quarterly journal focusing on information system architectures, the impact of
technological advancements on information systems, and novel database
- Journal of Algorithms
Includes mathematically oriented contributions on discrete and finite
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences
A bimonthly journal covering computer and system sciences and their underlying
- The Journal of Conceptual Modeling
Dedicated to conceptual modeling techniques such as Object-Role Modeling,
Natural Language Modeling, and the Unified Modeling Language.
- Journal of Database Management
Publishes original research on all aspects of database management, systems
analysis and design, and software engineering.
- Journal of Symbolic Computation
Presents research on algorithmic treatment of symbolic objects including objects
in formal languages, algebraic objects, and geometrical objects.
- Journal of Universal Computer Science
Covers all aspects of computer science.
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Publishes workshop and conference proceedings as well as monographs in computer
- LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics
Covers all areas where mathematics and computation meet.
- Mathematical Structures in Computer Science
Focuses on the application of areas such as logic, algebra, geometry and
category theory to theoretical computer science.
- Nelson H. F. Beebe’s Bibliographies Page
List of 100 journals.
- Reliable Computing
An international journal devoted to reliable mathematical computations based on
finite representations and guaranteed accuracy.
- SIAM Journal on Computing
Contains research articles on the mathematical and formal aspects of computer
science and nonnumerical computing.
- Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai Series Informatica
- Theoretical Informatics and Applications
Publishes original research in the area of theoretical computer science and its
- Theory of Computing Systems
Publishes research in all areas of theoretical computer science.
- Visual Computer
Dedicated to reporting on the state-of-the-art technology in the fields of
computer vision, graphics, and imaging including applications.