Management Information Systems Journals
- ACIT — Annuals of Cases on Information Technology
Provides effective understanding, solutions and lessons learned by of information systems applications, technology and resources.
- ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction
Publishes original research that spans the field of human-computer interaction.
- ACM Transactions on Information Systems
Considers the design, performance, and evaluation of computer systems that facilitate the presentation of information in a variety of media, as well as underlying technologies that support these systems.
- Administrative Science Quarterly
Dedicated to advancing the understanding of administration through empirical investigation and theoretical analysis.
- CAIS — Communications of the AIS
Publishes articles on a wide range of subjects of interest.
Information for executives responsible for the strategic application of information technology.
- Communications of the ACM
A publication of the Association for Computing.
- Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine
Reports about people, events, technology, public policy, culture, practices, study, and applications related to human communication and interaction in online environments.
Addresses the creative, social, political and pedagogical issues raised by the advent of new media technologies.
- Decision Sciences Journal
A journal that uses the latest computer technology, mathematical and statistical techniques, and behavioral science.
- EJC/REC — Electronic Journal of Communication
- EJISDC — an Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries
Shares knowledge and experience in the design, development, implementation, management and evaluation of information systems and technologies in developing countries.
- e-JIST — Electronic Journal of Instructional Science and Technology
An international peer-reviewed electronic journal.
- eLearn Magazine
Features news written by professional journalists with expertise in education and technology, and columns and tutorials written by industry leaders and stars of academia.
- The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation
Provides critical perspectives on topics relevant to Information Systems Evaluation, with an emphasis on the organisational and management implications.
- European Journal of Information Systems
An official journal of the Operational Research Society.
- First Monday
A peer-reviewed journal about the Internet and the Global Information Infrastructure.
- Foundations of Information Systems
Helps develop a philosophy of information technology.
- Help Desk Journal
Tips and techniques for Help Desk leadership and operational excellence.
- IBM Technical Journals
IBM Systems Journal and IBM Journal of Research and Development.
- IEEE — Computer Magazine
Flagship magazine of the IEEE Computer Society, where computing practitioners, managers, and researchers share experience, solve problems, and reach consensus about the state of technology.
- IJEL — International Journal on E-Learning
Includes the research, development, and practice of e-learning.
- IJHCS — International Journal of Human-Computer Studies/Knowledge Acquisition
A scholarly journal published monthly by Academic Press.
- Information and Communications Technology Law
- Information and Management
- Information for Development Program
Promotes innovative projects on the use of information and communication technologies for economic and social development, with a special emphasis on the needs of the poor in developing countries.
- Information Management
An official publication of the Information Resources Management Association.
- Information Research: an international electronic journal
Presents research papers and working papers from a variety of information-related disciplines, including information science, information management, information systems, information policy and librarianship.
- The Information Society Journal
Forum including the analysis of the impacts, policies, system concepts, and methodologies related to information technologies and changes in society and culture.
- Information Systems Frontiers
A forum for both academicians and industry specialists to explore the multiple frontiers of the IS/IT field.
- Information Technology in Developing Countries
- Information Technology Newsletter
The international newsletter of libraries and technology.
- Information Week
News, analysis, and product reviews about IT and business strategies.
- Informing Science: International Journal of an Emerging Discipline
Endeavors to provide an understanding of the complexities in informing clientele.
- INFORMS Journal on Computing
Charts new directions in operations research and computer science.
International Management Journals Publishes journals including the International Journal of Applied Management, HRM, Marketing, Quality, Health, Entrepreneurship and more.
- JACM — Journal of the ACM
Provides coverage of the most significant work going on in computer science, broadly construed.
- JAIS — Journal of the Association of Information Systems
Publishes rigorously researched articles on all aspects of Information Systems.
- JCMST — Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching
Offers an in-depth forum for the interchange of information in the fields of science, mathematics, and computer science.
- JITCA — Journal of Information Technology Cases and Applications
Focus on cases and applications that explain existing theories and concepts or that help in building new theories and frameworks.
- JITE — Journal of Information Technology Education
Free database of online articles.
- JITTA — Journal of Information Technology Theory and Application
Publishes articles written by researchers in business and academia about the application of information technology to business.
- Journal of Behavioral and Applied Management
An academic journal oriented toward empirical and theoretical articles written for college-level researchers, professors, and students in the field of management.
- Journal of Global Information Management
- The Journal of Online Behavior
Dedicated to the emperical study of human behavior online.
- KAIS — Knowledge and Information Systems
Focuses on knowledge systems and advanced information systems, including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure and enabling technologies.
- Management Science
A scholarly journal published to scientifically address the problems, interests and concerns of organizational decision-makers.
- Organization Science
Publishes research relevant to organizations from such fields as organization theory, strategic management, sociology, economics, political science, history, information science, systems theory, communication theory, artificial intelligence, and psychology.
- A Routledge Journal: Information, Communication & Society